Due to a growing portfolio of accounts FIG is looking for its next marketing superstar to work with the team. This is initially a 12 month contract and will lead on the delivery of projects for our key accounts, and support the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager with our marketing partners. This is a crucial part of the Client Services team and you will be delivering cross-channel marketing activities for an established portfolio of B2B retained clients. This role demands exceptional organisational and time management skills as we work in a fast paced environment, with lots of deadlines and deliverables. You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and experience of devising and delivering exciting integrated marketing campaigns with sound knowledge of traditional channels and digital channels such as AdWords and Social Media.
You will be the day to day point of contact for your clients so it will be critical to the success of the role to be professional, approachable and confident at all times. You will be a real team player, who is proactive, creative and possess a keen eye for detail.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will work across a variety of accounts B2C and B2B but predominantly B2B.
- You will support the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager to deliver on their marketing plans and you will be a key point of contact for customers in their absence.
- You will become a key point of day to day contact for our key customers to help take briefs and deal with enquiries.
- You will work closely with the studio to ensure those briefs are dealt with efficiently and manage the project to successful conclusion, maintaining deadlines and budgets.
- You will lead the delivery of the social media and AdWords requirements for our accounts.
- You will lead the delivery of the email marketing requirements for our accounts.
- You will help to manage our incoming enquiries presenting a professional first impression for FIG and ensuring our customer calls are dealt with efficiently.
- You will manage some of the bigger ad hoc design and print projects and web projects that come our way, owning the relationship with the client and ensuring the work is completed successfully through the studio.
- You will research and write content for blogs and social media as required.
- You will participate in brainstorms and support the team with creative campaigns as appropriate.
- An ability to build relationships and trust which is critical to support the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager starting to think strategically and of the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication skills in written, verbal and face to face situations, with the ability to build and maintain good customer relationships.
- You will be adept at writing blogs and social media posts and have a good knowledge of WordPress and social media platforms.
- You will be experienced in managing email marketing campaigns and have a good knowledge of email marketing platforms.
- You will have a good understanding of managing print and web projects.
- Self-motivated, creative and able to improve own work goals and performance through self-monitoring.
- Able to work unsupervised with great attention to detail and an excellent team player.
- Strong administrative and project management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Capable of using own initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- First class organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Relevant degree (2:1)
- Good A Level results in relevant fields
- Professional qualifications from CIM or CIPR
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing, digital, integrated or PR agency, particularly working with B2B clients.
If you would like to join an award-winning agency that has a portfolio of fantastic clients and a friendly, welcoming team, then this role could be right for you. Send your CV and covering letter of why you should be the next Figster to [email protected]
No agencies please.