A crucial part of the Client Services team, the SAE/AM will take on responsibility for delivering cross-channel marketing activities for an established portfolio of B2B retained clients.
Reporting into the agency account directors this role demands exceptional organisational and time management skills as well as strong communication skills both written and verbal. You’ll already have experience devising and delivering exciting integrated marketing campaigns with sound knowledge of traditional channels and digital channels such as AdWords and Social Media.
As the SAE/AM, you will be the day-to-day point of contact for your clients so it will be critical to the success of the role to be professional, approachable and confident at all times. You’ll be expected to work closely with your clients to implement marketing plans with agreed deliverables, and be able to demonstrate a proven return on investment at regular client review meetings.
A real team player, we’re looking for someone who is proactive, creative and possess a keen eye for detail. You’ll also be expected to spot opportunities for new business, be that new prospects or within existing client accounts.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years agency experience in a B2B environment
- A marketing / PR / Media / Business graduate with a 2:1 degree classification
- A clear passion for generating great results for both the agency and our Marketing Partners
- Fantastic writing skills with a firm understanding of what makes good content and the value it adds to marketing activities
- The ability to contribute to the wider development of the agency, keeping abreast of emerging trends within the industry and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Great customer service skills
- A full, clean driving license and access to your own vehicle
- A fantastic sense of humour with the ability to motivate a team
FIG is an award-winning B2B marketing and communications agency for growing businesses. As CIM’s Large Agency of the North, we pride ourselves on our ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses and deliver real results via creative and innovative marketing communications campaigns.
We work with companies and public sector organisations of all sizes across the High Peak, East Midlands and the North West, specialising in manufacturing, industry and technology sectors.
Glossop is a small market town ideally located between Sheffield and Manchester, easily commutable by train or car.
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Regular work socials
- On-going training and development
- 29 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
FIG is a growing company with real career progression opportunities for the right candidate, so if that’s you then email us and let us know why you’ll make a great ‘Figster’!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES